Nowadays, numerous users consider that as long as they have installed anti-virus software to their computers and check virus regularly, they will realize effective data safety protection. Actually, it is not enough at all, no matter to small companies or big enterprises. However, many small business owners pay little attention to cyber criminals attacking, deeming that they are not the aim of hacker. As a matter of fact, they are on the opposite of truth. Therefore, it is high time that users realized the importance of data safety and took effective and timely measures to cope with the current situations.
During the course of utilizing computers, users must take physical security, network security, and security of computer systems and files into consideration so as to keep data safe via preventing data loss, data destruction, data leakage, unauthorized access, and malicious alter.
Data security plays an indispensable role in keeping confidential and vital data safe, to protect intellectual property rights and commercial interests. As a result, users should lay great emphasis on keeping data safe.
To let users learn more about casino online data safety, we will introduce three aspects briefly.
1. The location with vital data, computers, or storage media being held should not being allowed in at random
2. It is highly recommended users log the removal of and access to media or hardcopy material in store room.
3. Transfer data under special circumstances. For instance, the hard drive storing private data should be repaired. If users do not do as told, data leakage may emerge.
If users would like to keep data safe, they need to remember the following two points in mind clearly:
1. It is not advisable for users to store confidential data especially personal information on server or computers connected to external network.
2. It is suggested users open firewall protection and upgrade relevant anti-virus software to avoid virus attack and malicious decryption.
Security of computer systems and files:
1. Establishing an excellent firewall system and locking systems with a fixed password.
2. Set restricted visit access to data files like no access, read only, read and write, and administrator-only permission.
3. Not delivering private confidential data via emails or other forms without encrypting them in advance.
4. Wipe the significant data which is not needed any longer but still confidential.
5. User must keep in mind that sharing services like Google Docs or Dropbox are not safe enough as expected.